Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cleaning This Gun

Pretty girls attract boys. Pa is posting this to remind y'all that he is protective and you need to mind your P's & Q's around his daughters!


Katie & Joe


Cassie & Colby



Well now that I’m a father
I’m scared to death one day my daughter
Is gonna find
That teenage boy I used to be
That seems to have just one thing on his mind
She’s growin' up so fast
It won't be long before
I’ll have to put the fear of god into
Some kid at the door

Come on in boy sit on down
And tell me about yourself
So you like my daughter do you now?
Yeah we think she's something else
She's her daddy's girl
Her momma's world
She deserves respect
That’s what she'll get
Now ain't it son?
Y’all go out and have some fun
I'll see you when you get back
Probably be up all night
Still cleanin' this gun

Now it's all for show
Ain’t nobody gonna get hurt
It’s just a daddy thing
And hey, believe me, man it works!

Son, now y'all buckle up and have her back by...
let's say about nine...thirty.
Drive safe



No comments: